IPP Re: Revised Charter Text

Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Nov 13 12:54:20 EST 1996

Harald,

you are absolutely right. This charter document was written for the PWG
rather than the IETF at this stage, and is probably a bit too chatty for a
charter document in general.

I realize that we need a much meaner and leaner document before sending it
to the IETF. Your comments will be taken as strong advice on how to produce
that.

Thanks,

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros