Minutes

Tom Hastings hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Thu Nov 14 17:58:14 EST 1996

Don,

I tried giving a specific name for the destination on my PC FTP and it
worked, so I can live with the long names.

If you are going to have long names, I suggest that we include the year
in the name.

I also suggest that the year be more significant than the month and that
the month be more significant than the day, so that sorted file name
order is in date order.

Thanks,
Tom