IPP Version 0.92

Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Nov 19 14:15:39 EST 1996

At 11:34 PM 11/18/96 PST, you wrote:

>The section on IPP Operations Using HTTP and how to encode IPP
>Operations is brand new, it just got thrown in.  Roger did a good job of
>pulling it together, but it probably doesn't fit very well in the doc where it
>is and it hasn't been reviewe at all.
>
>Scott A. Isaacson

Scott,

do you expect that we can have a coherent version by the end of the week to
send to the IETF? If not, I suggest that we limit ourselves to sending the
Requirements documents at this stage and wait with sending the major
document until after the IETF meeting in December.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd.