BOF for IPP

Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Fri Nov 22 19:20:55 EST 1996

Chris,

I am convinced that you are right. However, I want to be sure that we have a
sufficient number of people who are expressing active interest and positive
intensions to work on the subject, as a balance to X number of people who
come in "cold" and just want to still their curiosity, or even to sabotage
our efforts. Maybe we should try to reserve seats for PWG folks and IETF
heavyweights. We might need a few heavily built persons to act as security
guards... My wife used to work as a bodyguard, maybe I should bring her
along too? Bring helmets and fist irons?

Carl-Uno

 03:30 PM 11/22/96 PST, you wrote:

>Carlos,
>
>I have a feeling that you will not have a problem with good
>attendance at the IPP BOF.  In fact, maybe you will have the
>opposite problem.

Carl-Uno Manros
Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd.