Are "embellishments" really desirable right now?

JK Martin jkm at underscore.com
Fri Nov 22 23:26:00 EST 1996

Bob,

> I agree. I was not suggesting that embellishments should be an IPP attribute in this version.
>
> Number-up typically has some default embellishment and I think that is sufficient for most people.

Actually, I was thinking that Number-up was itself an embellishment.
Not that I don't think Number-up is important, though!  It's just
that we need to take a position on embellishments in general.  If
you think Number-up is important enough to special-case it (and it
very well might be), then fine.

	...jay