Scott A. Isaacson Scott_Isaacson at novell.com
Mon Nov 25 12:45:25 EST 1996

Roger,

In this latest version that I am fixing up to submit to the IETF, Tom has
done some great work to clarify this confusion.  Look for it in the final
document and if there are still some issues we can work them along with
the many issues that we still have to work.

Scott

Scott A. Isaacson
Print Services Consulting Engineer
Novell Inc., 122 E 1700 S, Provo, UT 84606
V: (801) 861-7366, (800) 453-1267 x17366
F: (801) 861-4025, E: scott_isaacson at novell.com
W: http://www.novell.com

>>> <rdebry at us1.ibm.com> 11/25/96 06:41am >>>
Classification:
Prologue:
Epilogue:

Scott, are the attributes described in section 4.2.x  attributes in the same
sense as those defined elswhere in the document?