IPP> Internet-Drafts@ietf.org: I-D

Tom Hastings hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Dec 3 17:40:44 EST 1996

Here is an Internet Draft that is doing similar things to HTTP to manage
systems.  Our follow on IPP version 2.0 is proposed to include specific
management of printing systems.

We should read this one for two reasons:

1. To see a similar HTTP extension
2. To see overlap with print management operations for IPP V2.0.

I've copied the draft to

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/related-rfcs/http-related-rfcs/

-rw-r--r--   1 pwg   pwg  11715 Dec  3 22:33 draft-mellquist-web-sys-01.txt

Tom