IPP> Why HTTP and thoughts on forms etc

Robert Herriot robert.herriot at Eng.Sun.COM
Mon Dec 9 18:00:57 EST 1996

Yes, Jay, this is exactly what I had in mind.

I find it interesting that when other people work with this MIME
structure they see new ways of using it.  I had not thought about
including separator page information in the way that you suggested, but
it seems like a natural use the MIME structure.

Bob Herriot