Peter_Zehler at wb.xerox.com Peter_Zehler at wb.xerox.com
Thu Dec 12 08:16:09 EST 1996

All,
I have a document that discusses these issues.  I will place it on the ftp
server as soon as I find out how.  I get "permission denied" when I try to
upload it to the "contributions for discussion directory".  Can someone
let me know how I can upload the file?  Also I have an MS Word and
a postscript version of the document.  I need to convert it to the Acrobat
format.  I need help on that also since I do not have an Acrobat writer.
Pete Zehler
Xerox