rdebry at us.ibm.com rdebry at us.ibm.com
Tue Dec 17 12:49:59 EST 1996

Classification:
Prologue:
Epilogue:

Just to clarify ... my proposal does send back the capabilities of the printer
PLUS adminsitrative defaults filled in
PLUS operational or policy attributes set.  However, these may override or void
some printer capabilities. For example, a company may define a policy that only
duplex printing will be supported.  If this is the case, simplex may not show
up as an option since operationally it cannot be selected.

---------------------- Forwarded by Roger K Debry/Boulder/IBM on 12/17/96 10:44

        hsato @ cse.canon.co.jp
        12/09/96 02:05 AM