IPP> Re: IPP over TCP -Reply

rdebry at us.ibm.com rdebry at us.ibm.com
Thu Dec 19 08:25:41 EST 1996

Classification:
Prologue:
Epilogue:

Scott, I don't think we disagree.  I do feel strongly that we should
work hard towards a common mapping, otherwise interoperation
will REQUIRE support of multiple mappings in every implementation
that wants to interoperate.
---------------------- Forwarded by Roger K Debry/Boulder/IBM on 12/19/96 06:20

        Scott_Isaacson @ novell.com
        12/18/96 11:20 AM