rdebry at us.ibm.com rdebry at us.ibm.com
Thu Dec 19 09:17:10 EST 1996

Classification:
Prologue:
Epilogue:

Given the direction by the IETF to carefully define the scope of IPP, and the
fact that IPP is a communication protocol, I'd find it difficult (in fact I
would object) to making automatic loading of drivers a compliance issue.
However, I think that driver loading is an important problem that the PWG and
Participating OSs should address.
---------------------- Forwarded by Roger K Debry/Boulder/IBM on 12/19/96 06:09

        ipp-owner @ pwg.org
        12/18/96 03:40 PM