IPP> Revised Charter Text for IPP

Keith Moore moore at cs.utk.edu
Sat Dec 28 02:44:45 EST 1996

Just a couple of clarifications to Raymond's message
(without commenting on the rest of it...I see no need to re-iterate
my position on fax<->printing cross-pollination)

Raymond wrote:

> The FAX charter I believe is already accepted since this was the 2nd BOF.

False.  There's indeed a limit of 2 BOFs, but having 2 BOFs does not
ensure that a charter will be approved by IESG and IAB.  It just means
you can't have any more BOFs on that topic.

> There was no discussion at the last meeting regarding whether the charter
> was approved or not..

The fax charter hasn't even been considered by IESG and IAB yet.

Keith