IPP> Proposed Summary of IPP Feature Set

JK Martin jkm at underscore.com
Thu Jan 2 18:14:00 EST 1997

Welcome to the New Year.

On December 30th I posted a message to the IPP list describing a very
terse summary of IPP features, stating that this summary would be used
to guide the development of the Scenarios work.

Since posting that message, I have received a response only from Carl-Uno.
His response was delivered only to myself and a couple of known Scenarios
folks.

Since there have been no other responses to my posting, I thought it would
be best to post Carl-Uno's response to the general IPP list as a means of
prompting further discussion.

Comments?

	...jay