IPP> What is it we really need?

rdebry at us.ibm.com rdebry at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 6 13:56:29 EST 1997

Classification:
Prologue:
Epilogue:

Thanks Angelo, it is good to get input from real developers.   However, given
your observation, I still don't know which side of the argument (use http vs.
develop a brand-new protocol) you would come down on.

---------------------- Forwarded by Roger K Debry/Boulder/IBM on 01/06/97 10:54

        ipp-owner @ pwg.org
        01/06/97 10:35 AM