rdebry at us.ibm.com rdebry at us.ibm.com
Tue Jan 7 15:37:00 EST 1997

Classification:
Prologue:
Epilogue:

I'd like to see us revisit that decision.  For one, I'd like to at least see
the discussions going on in the various groups.

---------------------- Forwarded by Roger K Debry/Boulder/IBM on 01/07/97 01:34
PM ---------------------------

        ipp-owner @ pwg.org
        01/07/97 01:00 PM

To: harryl @ VNET.IBM.COM at internet
cc: ipp @ pwg.org at internet
Subject: Re: IPP> Current IPP Scenarios Subgroup Participants List

Harry,

> I don't have a problem with formation of IPP subgroups, but I don't
> know why their work can't be reflected via ipp at pwg.org like any other
> topic under discussion there?

During the telecon of December 18 the group decided that since there
are so many subgroups--and that focus was a key concern--all subgroup
correspondence would be handled directly between the subgroup's
participants, and that such correspondence should not be dumped onto
the general IPP list.

Anyway, that was the decision (as I recall it).

Hopefully no one in the overall IPP effort minds my posting the
Scenario subgroup participant list (right?).

 ...jay