IPP>REQ - end to end scenarios

Babak Jahromi babakj at MICROSOFT.com
Fri Jan 17 17:52:17 EST 1997

The Microsoft/HP solution for Internet Printing addresses both
scenarios. For the 2nd one, the executive gets a username/password from
the print shop, and enters that when the browser prompts for it. The
browser prompts for password because the print server in the shop is
configured to let only Internet clients with valid, print shop-specific
accounts to get in.

Babak