IPP> IPP Requirements Scenarios

Robert Herriot robert.herriot at Eng.Sun.COM
Fri Jan 17 19:54:24 EST 1997

With regard to the conversation below, I have assumed that "more than
one request" refers to sending more than one document in a print
request.  I did not think that it referred to sending multiple operations
in a transmission. Though perhaps, this concept slid in when we
discussed having a "getAttributes" operation accompanying a "printJob"
operation in order to specify attributes to be in the result.  I think that
we should not allow a transaction to have multiple operations.

Bob Herriot