Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Feb 4 19:06:25 EST 1997

Dear IETF agenda planners,

as proposed chair for the IPP WG in creation, I would like to request a
slot (2 hours) in the next IETF meeting.

The PWG which is a main contributor to the IPP project will meet late in
the previous week in Austin, TX.  As I assume that some people may want to
combine the two trips, and that another Web related meeting will be held by
the W3C during the later part of the IETF meeting, it would be preferable
to get a slot early in the week.

Regards,

Carl-Uno Manros
(for the IPP project)
Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com