IPP>ADM

Don Wright don at lexmark.com
Tue Feb 25 18:45:04 EST 1997

I agree with Roger's proposal with one minor twist --- I think I
would call the directory something like Public_Drafts or something
like that since most of the documents there won't actually be
Internet Drafts at the time they are posted.  This will also make the
WEBMaster's job easier since he won't have to change the WEB
page to point to a different name everytime one is uploaded.

Any other opinions?

Don