IPP>MOD - Updated Diagram

Robert Herriot Robert.Herriot at Eng.Sun.COM
Wed Feb 26 21:03:56 EST 1997

Although your picture now reflects Windows applications more
accurately, it is now too Windows specific.  If the spooler and driver
box were eliminated, then this diagram would indicate that a client
application interacts with the ipp client (library). For Windows the
application consists of a spooler, driver and print provider, but that
is probably more detail than our document needs.

Also, the browser is just a special application, though it may be
important enough to show separately.

Bob Herriot