IPP>MOD - Updated Diagram

rdebry at us.ibm.com rdebry at us.ibm.com
Thu Feb 27 10:48:59 EST 1997

Classification:
Prologue:
Epilogue: Roger K deBry
Senior Techncial Staff Member
Architecture and Technology
IBM Printing Systems
email: rdebry at us.ibm.com
phone: 1-303-924-4080

Bob, because of the number of windows clients and the desktop appIications that
run on windows clients,  I believe that the Windows case is too important to
simplify
as you've suggested. However the diagram could possibly show spooler and
device driver as optional components.

Any one else have strong feelings on this?
---------------------- Forwarded by Roger K Debry/Boulder/IBM on 02/27/97 08:42

        ipp-owner @ pwg.org
        02/26/97 07:07 PM