Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Mar 5 14:32:24 EST 1997

I have just put up a revised version of our security services document on
the server as input for tomorrow's phone conference.

This is only in .doc version so far, I will create and upload a .pdf
version this evening. The reference is:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_SEC/SEC-service-1.doc

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com