Scott Isaacson Scott_Isaacson at novell.com
Mon Mar 10 15:48:08 EST 1997

Bill,

If I can summarize: you had two interpretations of the proposal from
Keith.  The first,  forced comliance of IPP to LPR or vice versa, you
reasoned was not appropriate.  The second, a "reasonable migration
path" giving helps and hints of how to map from one to the other, you
concluded would be "appropriate in the charter".

personally can conclude that it is definitely the later (and not the former)
which should be included in scope for the IPP charter.  It even sounds
like we have some volunteers now.

Thanks for the clarification.

Scott