Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Mar 10 19:18:46 EST 1997

At 04:00 PM 3/10/97 PST, Patrick Powell wrote:
>I am lost right now - is there a new version of the REQ document
>coming out soon?  If so,  when?
>
>Patrick Powell

Patrick,

you and everybody else who might have comments on our Feb 17 REQ version
should have them in by tomorrow Tuesday.  We will then go over them in the
IPP phone conference on Wednesday, after which Don will produce the new
version.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com