IPP> ADM - PING time for Memphis

Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Thu Mar 13 12:52:27 EST 1997

All,

we now have our slot for IPP confirmed for Tuesday April 8, 9:00 - 11:30 am.

I would like you to notify me about whether you plan to attend. You do not
need to send this to the DL, I will publish the list in a few days.

Chairs, editors, and in our case, subgroup whips would be expected to attend.

(Jeff, can we create a little Web page to collect this info, like the one
that Don has put up for the PWG meetings?)

Regards,

Carl-Uno
Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com