IPP>REQ comments on latest requirements

Roger K Debry rdebry at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 19 16:10:19 EST 1997

Classification:
Prologue:
Epilogue: Roger K deBry
Senior Techncial Staff Member
Architecture and Technology
IBM Printing Systems
email: rdebry at us.ibm.com
phone: 1-303-924-4080

That's not clear!  It depends on what we finally end up with as the protocol.
You've obviously assumed one approach (which might be the correct one, but
since we haven't yet agreed, it is still an open issue.

---------------------- Forwarded by Roger K Debry/Boulder/IBM on 03/19/97 02:09

        ipp-owner @ pwg.org
        03/19/97 01:59 PM