IPP> "IPP" == "DPA"

Tom Hastings hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Thu Mar 20 17:08:44 EST 1997

Harry and Jay,

It would be real helpful if you both could take a couple of minutes and
list what complexity in the current Model document you are most concerned
about.

Then we could consider doing something about it.  However, just a general
concern about complexity is hard to respond to (and easy to ignore).

Thanks,
Tom