Roger K Debry rdebry at us.ibm.com
Fri Mar 21 12:13:16 EST 1997

Classification:
Prologue:
Epilogue: Roger K deBry
Senior Techncial Staff Member
Architecture and Technology
IBM Printing Systems
email: rdebry at us.ibm.com
phone: 1-303-924-4080

It actually seems simpler to me to "dynamically" bind to defaults. Otherwise it
seems that I
have to "fill-in" the blanks for every job when I spool it.  Dynmaically
binding allows me to
not touch the job attributes when the job is spooled but "fill in" the blanks
when the job
actually starts to print.  This would seem to be an implementation choice.

---------------------- Forwarded by Roger K Debry/Boulder/IBM on 03/21/97 10:06

        jkm @ uscore.underscore.com
        03/21/97 09:23 AM