IPP>SEC

Don Wright don at lexmark.com
Thu Mar 27 11:20:55 EST 1997

I have posted a PDF in the same directory.  For some reason, it does
not look real good on the screen (the characters look like they were
printed on a laserprinter that was low on toner (Roger -- check your
printer ;>) ) but at least the headers, etc are right.  There are still some
blank lines in funny places but .....

The file name is:

ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-sec-00.pdf

Don