Roger K Debry rdebry at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 15 11:59:13 EDT 1997

Classification:
Prologue:
Epilogue: Roger K deBry
Senior Techncial Staff Member
Architecture and Technology
IBM Printing Systems
email: rdebry at us.ibm.com
phone: 1-303-924-4080

An additional item we discussed previously, but have not implemented, was to
arrange
to have an 800 number available for the IPP calls.  At least one person has
expressed
an inability to participate in these calls because of the costs.

---------------------- Forwarded by Roger K Debry/Boulder/IBM on 04/15/97 09:53

        ipp-owner @ pwg.org
        04/13/97 02:21 PM