IPP> MOD - RE: STATUS CODES

Keith Carter Keith_Carter at aussmtp.austin.ibm.com
Thu Apr 24 13:40:36 EDT 1997

Carl-Uno,

There is alot of overlap with the status conditions and associated messages
between HTTP 1.1 and the proposal for IPP.  An IPP client that uses HTTP 1.1
could simply pass back the HTTP 1.1 messages asis in the response to an IPP
application.

Keith
---------------------- Forwarded by Keith Carter on 04-24-97 01:36 PM

DELEGATE @ AUSVMR