IPP> June Meeting in Boston

Don Wright don at lexmark.com
Fri Apr 25 10:23:13 EDT 1997

While the days and activities for the San Diego meeting are
already set; I think we need to plan ahead to June.  Since
I don't think the IEEE .3 and .4 groups will be meeting in
Boston, and since the 1394 printing group wants 2 days, the
question arises as to whether we want 2 days for IPP.

Carl-Uno:  Should we plan on having Wednesday and Thursday
           for IPP in Boston or is 1 day enough?

With a 2 day IPP meeting, the schedule would be

Mon/Tue: 1394 Printing
Wed/Thur: IPP
Fri: JMP, etc.

Thoughts?

Don

* Don Wright (don at lexmark.com)        Lexmark International *
* Manager                               Strategic Alliances *
* 740 New Circle Rd                     Phone: 606-232-4808 *
* Lexington, KY  40511                    Fax: 606-232-6740 *