IPP> MOD - RE: The Universal Print Driver

gregory leclair gregory_leclair at erc.epson.com
Mon Apr 28 01:54:47 EDT 1997

Pardon me for chiming in. One of the topics for the 1394 group is a common image
format. This is in conjunction with a bi-directional interface should let us
query the device at print time and adjust for some device variation ( read as
features ). A common driver and format may not provide the best results, rather,
it should always produce results.

This could be a useful discussion group for PWG.

Greg LeClair
1394 Printer Working Group