IPP> MOD - MOD Meeting in San Diego May 14

Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Apr 28 15:01:25 EDT 1997

Hi,

I have just got the details about our MOD meeting place from Patrick.
I suggest confirming your attendence to Patrick, so he has some advance
warning for how many people will show up.

The directions even include a map in ASCII - WOW!

Carl-Uno
-------

IPP Working Group Meeting - MOD subgroup - Wednesday May 14, 1997 - 8:30 am
- 5 pm.

Meeting Place:

StartTech,
9475 Chesapeake Drive, Suite D
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone (619) 874-6543 FAX (619) 279-8424
email : papowell at sdsu.edu

Directions:

after the 5/805 split take Hwy 52 East.  Take 52 East about 4 miles,  and
watch carefully for Kearny Villa Road exit. Take Kearny Villa Road
south (left turn); Kearny Villa south changes its name to Ruffin Road after
one intersction; LEFT at Chesapeake Drive (2nd Stoplight after exit),
then watch for 9475 on right side of Chesapeake Drive. Chesapeake
drive curves around building, and Suite D is at South End of Building.

turn West on Clairmont Mesa, go 2 intersections,
and then RIGHT onto Chesapeake Drive (north).  Watch for 9575 on left side
of Chesapeake Drive.  Suite D is at South End of Building.

Get onto I5 North,  take I8 West to I15 (about 6 miles),
then I15 North to Clairmont Mesa Blvd (about 3 miles).
Westbound or left onto Clairmont Mesa, go 2 intersections,
and then RIGHT onto Chesapeake Drive (north).  Watch for 9575 on left side
of Chesapeake Drive.  Suite D is at South End of Building.

    ... Irivine/LA

 I5 |\  I805                                                  | I15
    | \                                                       |
    |  \                                   | Kearny Villa     |
    |   \     ->   Hwy 52                  |                  |
    ---------------------------------------+------------------+
    |     |                           R    |                  |
    |     |                           u R  |  Chesapeake      |
    |     |                           f d  +-----  Drive      |
    |     |                           f    |     \            |
    |     |                           i    |   *  | 9475      |
    |     |                           n    |      |           |
    |     |                                |      |           |
    |     |      Clairmont Mesa Blvd       |      |     <--   |
    |     +--------------------------------+------+-----------+
    |     |                                Clairmont Mesa Blvd|
 I5 |     | I805                                            ^ |
    |     |                                                 | |
    |     |   -> I8 ->                              ->  I8    | I15
    |     |
Airport   |
    |     |
San Diego

------

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com