npham at nectech.com npham at nectech.com
Fri May 2 15:06:22 EDT 1997

How do I get information about upcoming meeting Schedule.

Nick Pham
NEC Technologies, Inc.

Subject: UPD> Re: IPP> Proposed Agenda for the IPP meeting in San Die
Author:  JK Martin <jkm at underscore.com> at SMTP
Date:    5/2/97 2:59 PM

Carl-Uno,

Based on the private mail sent to me regarding interest in the new
Universal Print Driver concept, it would appear that many folks would
like to spend more than a few minutes on the topic in San Diego.

And, based on the current work, the IPP will need as much time as
possible in San Diego *without* going into the UPD stuff.

I'll be posting a more formal message to the UPD list in the next
few minutes regarding what appears to be the best plan, but I don't
think UPD should take any of the precious time currently allotted
to the IPP.

Hopefully no one has a problem with this.

        ...jay