Roger K Debry rdebry at us.ibm.com
Mon May 12 09:23:03 EDT 1997

The normal meaning of checkpointing is that the client determines the
boundaries upon which it will restart. It then must organize the data to be
sent on those boundaries.  Boundaries are arbitrary.

Roger K deBry
Senior Techncial Staff Member
Architecture and Technology
IBM Printing Systems