Paul Moore paulmo at microsoft.com
Wed May 21 13:46:52 EDT 1997

The length ot the attribute name is 2 bytes.

The one that I think is much more interesting - which we did not drill
into - is keyword values for attributes. I still have those as 2 byte
enumerations. I think this is the right thing to do and Tom agreed at
the meeting but there was not a lot of discusion.

Eg Operation has two values 1 (which means Validate) and 2 (meaning
printjob).
DocumentFormat uses the rfc1759 values
etc.