IPP> Munich PING

Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Thu May 22 15:49:46 EDT 1997

I sent out a PING for Munich a few weeks ago.  I have only got a few

Munich PING

Lee Farrell		Canon
Robert Herriot	Sun
Scott Isaacson	Novell
Carl-Uno Manros 	Xerox
Steve Zilles		Adobe

As we expect to have a number of documents up for review in Munich, it
would feel more comfortable if there we some more attendants from the IPP
team.

If you are planning to go, I urge you to make your bookings now. August is
tourist season in Germany, so both flights and hotels are filling up.

Please let me know if you will be going.

Thanks,

Carl-Uno
Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com