Tom Hastings hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed May 28 12:13:55 EDT 1997

How about we keep pending as CONDITIONALLY MANDATORY, but state the
condition:  The pending state shall be implemented if jobs may not be able
to be proessed for human noticable amount of time, such as a second or more,
in certain circumstances.

How about if the Job Monitoring spec states the condition:

on all CONDITIONALLY MANDATORY attributes?

On all CONDITIONALLY MANDATORY enum values?

Tom