IPP> MOD - document format question

Roger K Debry rdebry at us.ibm.com
Thu May 29 18:12:43 EDT 1997

My first reaction is that if we need this many boxes to talk about an
attribute, then
we still have too much complexity built into the model.  Before spending the
time to
rewrite all of the this into a new format, I'd really like to see the new pages
that describe
what these variations all are, when each is used, and so on.  I think that this
section of the
document is ultimately an order of magnitude more important than the specific
description for each attribute.

Roger K deBry
Senior Techncial Staff Member
Architecture and Technology