Tom Hastings hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Jun 4 14:35:58 EDT 1997

The .pdf files are now fixed in the jmp/contribution/

They had been truncated:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/jmp/contributions/
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        89653 Jun  4 18:33 jobstate.pdf
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        42819 Jun  4 12:29 jobstate.txt
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       113132 Jun  4 12:30 jobstatr.doc
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       143298 Jun  4 18:33 jobstatr.pdf
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       148621 Jun  4 18:33 jobstatr.pdr

The ones in ftp::/ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/
were ok as posted

Sorry for the problems.

Tom