IPP> Your IPP article

Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Thu Jun 5 15:14:37 EDT 1997

Evan,

I wasn't too happy with your angle in reporting about IPP.  You make it
sound like we had insurmountable problems which will prevent us from making
progress.

I have been involved in a series of international standardization projects
over the years, and can assure you that this "conflict" is no worse than a
number other ones I have run across. I am confident that we will find a
suitable compromise in this case as well.

Regards,

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com