Scott Isaacson SISAACSON at novell.com
Thu Jun 5 18:28:26 EDT 1997

The draft had a very lengthy list of values for some of the attributes.
I thought it was more important at this stage to get out a newly formatted
version of the model document rather than take the time to enumerate the all
of the values in this version.  Read nothing more into their absence as just
not included yet rather than excluded with a reason never to be included
again.

Sorry for the confusion.

Scott

>>> Tom Hastings <hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com> 06/05 9:38 AM >>>
The 970512.doc had the following for printer-resolution, but the
latest I-D 970603 has reverted to earlier text that didn't have any standard
values listed.

Did any other attributes retrograde?

Tom

6.2.12 printer-resolution (type2 keyword)
This job attribute specifies the resolution that the Printer should use.
The values are type2 keywords which represent single integers or pair of
integers. The latter are to specify the resolution when the x and y
dimensions differ. When two integers are specified, the first is in the x
direction, i.e., in the direction of the shortest dimension of the medium,
so that the value is independent of whether the printer feeds long edge or
short edge first.
The standard values are:
normal
res-100