IPP> Re: draft-mutz-http-attributes-02.txt

Andy Mutz mutz at hplumen.cup.hp.com
Thu Jun 5 22:01:49 EDT 1997

I prefer not burdening all apps with 2 resolution numbers when most
use square resolutions.

Once way around this:  Specify "res" to mean horizontal resolution and
add "res-vert" to indicate vertical resolution.

If only res is indicated, then a client could assume square pixels.

I think this is sufficiently straightfoward.  Comment?

Andy

Andrew Mutz                          |   email:  andy_mutz at hp.com
Internet Imaging Operation           |   Phone:  +1 408 447 4439
Internet Technology Group            |   Page:   +1 800 607 9639
11000 Wolfe Road 42UO                |
Cupertino, California, USA.          |   Radio:  KF6FUT