Bill Wagner bwagner at digprod.com
Mon Jun 9 13:15:13 EDT 1997

     Carl-Unos and Scott appear to suggest the that IPP standard should
     include all the features the group feels are desirable; and that
     specific implementations may have "null" implementations of these
     features. Aside from the time necessary to properly define this
     complete set of features, and the time necessary to get approval, the
     following message on the IETF-FAX list (in response to perhaps a
     similar situation in internet fax) points out a potential problem to
     this approach which sould be addressed. It might be appropriate for
     the IPP's IETF guides to comment on this.

     Bill Wagner, Osicom/DPI