Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Jun 9 20:47:24 EDT 1997

Hi,

I have just gone over and updated our IPP FAQ document.

You can get it either from our web page or from the charter folder on the
FTP server.  It is called charter.txt, there are no other formats.

If you have any comments, please let me know.

Regards,

Carl-Uno
Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com