IPP> Re: ABNF

Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Thu Jun 12 11:27:01 EDT 1997

FYI,

I sent a message to Dave Crocker about the plan to finish the ABNF spec.
It looks like we will be able to reference a finished ABNF document by
August or September.  If we run into any problems when trying to use it,
there still seems to be a chance to get it corrected.

Carl-Uno

>To: Carl-Uno Manros <cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com>
>From: Dave Crocker <dcrocker at brandenburg.com>
>Subject: Re: ABNF

>>At what point do you expect the current draft to become a formal document
>>on the standards track so that we can reference it?
>
>	the chair of the working group is pressuring me to finish it up.
>we think there's only one more round to go.
>
>d/

>Dave Crocker, Director                                       +1 408 246 8253
>Internet Mail Consortium                                 (f) +1 408 249 6205
>675 Spruce Dr.                                              dcrocker at imc.org
>Sunnyvale, CA 94086  USA                   info at imc.org , http://www.imc.org

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com