IPP> SEC & MOD - Get-Attributes operation

Robert Herriot Robert.Herriot at Eng.Sun.COM
Thu Jun 12 18:04:14 EDT 1997

I don't understand why having two separate GetAttribute operations are
needed if the security requirements differ for a job and a printer.
The job and printer should have different URIs.  Is this different from
two printers with different URIs having different security requirements
with the same GetAttributes operation?

By the way, the model as currently defined, returns only job attributes
or printer attributes for the GetAttributes and GetJobs operations.

Bob Herriot