IPP> create job IPP operation

Robert Herriot Robert.Herriot at Eng.Sun.COM
Wed Jun 18 19:53:56 EDT 1997

I agree with Tom that we should delete "number-of-documents" because
we have added a new parameter to Send-Document called  (I propose)
"last-document" which is Boolean.

I don't agree with Tom's suggestion of to have a number-of-documents
that the Printer increments.  I would rather allow the user to query
document-name and get back a set of n document names.

Bob Herriot

Tom's proposal of adding